A powerful women’s membership group is reinventing the “old boys club” of politics in New York City with a movement to get women elected in 2021 to the New York City Council.
The Chairperson, Amelia Adams and Executive Board Member, Melissa Lirtsman, were guests on the livestream broadcast of VOICES of East New York with Nikki Lucas.
Statement from 21 in ’21
Our members are at the core of 21 in ‘21 — they will be endorsing candidates in each district and helping provide that layer of support to help women win in 2021.
The 21 in ‘21 membership is a sisterhood of grassroots support — campaign volunteers potential staff, government operatives, and qualified women to pull up when other seats open up.
As a member, you can vote on which candidates to endorse and are invited to attend monthly seminars, rotating through various policy issues, governing & civics, political skills, and personal wellness. – 21 in ’21
Watch past segments of VOICES of East New York with Nikki Lucas
- Shakeup Of Politics In Brooklyn Discussion With Voters And Publisher Of Kings County Politics On VOICES Of East New York With Nikki Lucas
- Mental Health Information Session With Gina Mckinney, LCSW
- Congressman Hakeem Jeffries
- Attorney Ed King on Evictions (Landlord and Tenant Issues)
- NYC Mayoral Candidate Joycelyn Taylor
- Entrepreneur & Business Information Session With CEO of Fusion East
- Hip Hop Artist & Producer KOTA The Friend on Being Independent
- Brooklyn DA Eric Gonzalez
- Senator Roxanne Persaud
- Senator Julia Salazar
Leave a Reply