Activist NYPD Lt. Edwin Raymond, who is the lead in the class-action lawsuit against the NYPD fighting against racial quotas, appeared live on this week’s (Sunday Aug 23) livestream of VOICES of East New York with Nikki Lucas. He also spoke about his 2021 run for City Council in the 40th District and the award winning Hulu Documentary, Crime & Punishment, which he was the main subject.
The discussion includes defunding the NYPD, public safety in our communities, racial issues within the NYPD, police harassment and more.
Watch past segments of VOICES of East New York with Nikki Lucas
- Executives from Powerful Women’s Membership Group 21 in ’21
- Shakeup Of Politics In Brooklyn Discussion With Voters And Publisher Of Kings County Politics On VOICES Of East New York With Nikki Lucas
- Mental Health Information Session With Gina Mckinney, LCSW
- Congressman Hakeem Jeffries
- Attorney Ed King on Evictions (Landlord and Tenant Issues)
- NYC Mayoral Candidate Joycelyn Taylor
- Entrepreneur & Business Information Session With CEO of Fusion East
- Hip Hop Artist & Producer KOTA The Friend on Being Independent
- Brooklyn DA Eric Gonzalez
- Senator Roxanne Persaud
- Senator Julia Salazar